Combining the best elements of open and closed systems, the SONDA TV stand offers convenient access with an enclosed feel. The open shelf can host a soundbar, center channel speaker or several components. The lower cabinet appears to float within the black steel frame and includes a removable back panel for easy access to the rear of three component compartments. SONDA is finished with a tempered, black micro-etched glass top.
- Cable Management: Keep that tangle of wires and cords controlled and out of sight using this collection’s integrated wire management features.
- Integrated Levelers: Easily adjustable levelers are built into the leg assembly. Use to accommodate for uneven floors or to lift cabinet off of its wheels (where applicable).
- Flow-Through Ventilation: Components not only need to look cool, they need to stay cool. Flow throught ventilation promotes air flow, prolonging component life.
- Tempered Glass: BDI’s glass shelves and doors are virtually shatterproof, allowing you to use them for the bulkier components without giving it a second thought.
- Removable Back Panel: Removable or sliding back panel removes for easy access to cables adn connections. Panel may be left off to accomate for oversized components